|Manga Debut||Chapter 22|
Higano has light gray, shoulder-length hair and dark skin. His right eye is completely black with a red pupil while his left eye is always closed. A long crack runs across his face, starting at the top right of his face and ending at the bottom left. He also has a kuji-kiri on his chest.
Higano seems to be calm. Just like the other Basara, he has no mercy for humans. He is very loyal to Hijirimaru, to the point that he sacrifices himself to give Hijirimaru his power.
Higano does not care about the power he can gain from the humans once they are killed. He prefers letting Hijirimaru kill them and take the powers.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- "I wonder! I feel like maybe there was, or maybe there wasn't. But what matters, is that even if it was not there before your eyes, as long as you feel that existence within your heart, it may be interpreted as "existing", is it not?"
— to Hijirimaru
- "Hmph. Are you really...unable to...move, then? Seriously...what a hopeless guy...you are." — to Hijirimaru
- "Really now. No matter how many times I look at it...this is the worst view...ever. Right, Hijirimaru? It's like a scene of never-ending corpses, and the air is putrid and overbearing...as if a prison...or a cesspool..." — to Hijirimaru
- "That...man. Defeat him and become king...Hijirimaru." — to Hijirimaru
- "One day, release us...from this sewer-like...world...that day, the blue sky we saw that...day, with your own two hands,—..." — to Hijirimaru